The main aim of the project is to bring new information and communications technology to both medium-sized and larger development companies. A further aim is to survey and increase the R&D activity of these companies and to help them to network with suitable partners. The project can also help the productization and commercialization of innovations as well as the development of the software processes of software companies.
The concrete objectives of the project are summarised below:
- To improve the application of information and communications technologies in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- The strengthen networking with companies and other actors in the region.
- To realize new business opportunities.
- To help the productization and commercialization of software.
- To increase innovations and investment in the internal R&D activity of software companies.
- The implementation of working practices and processes of software production in small and medium-sized enterprises.