- SmartHome4E - New service concept for elderly people well-being
- UBI - Ubiquitious learning enviroment
- e-Solutions - Business development
- TEKILA - wireless sensor network in building monitoring
- Greenhouse - energy-efficient greenhouse
- Verkotut Coordination of a networked learning centre and the R&D activities of the ICT services.
- PETO non-branch specific software skills
- WISE Wireless sensor networks monitoring the environment
- Lutek The research environment of technology and natural sciences at the Kokkola University Consortium Chydenius.
- Kauris "A safe town area – A snapshot of the risks"
- e-Business2013 The project promotes IT skills in Central Ostrobothnian companies in a variety of ways.
- InnoHaava – The innovation environment of wound care & the intensification of the wound care process with technological solutions. The InnoHaava-project is a part of the "use of telemedicine in wound care" project entity. The working title is "Care database". The Care Database project consists of separate projects, to be specified in the light of the results of the previous project. The primary source of funding for the following projects is Tekes.
- WiMoTech - The wireless and mobile technology R & D environment.